Timing is Everything
Water leaks within a business can seep into flooring, carpets, baseboards and walls while moving throughout the structure, potentially creating mildew and staining walls. Quick action is critical in avoiding costly repairs and expensive downtime. SERVPRO of South Elkhart County understands that a water damage event can not only disrupt your facility, it can also interrupt day-to-day business functions possibly closing the business and ultimately affecting your revenues.
LEAK PREVENTION TIPS
Regularly check the following items for leaks: EXTERIOR
- Check roofing for deterioration.
- Check gutters and down spouts for blockages.
- Check basements and crawl spaces for moisture.
- Check appliances in the break room and cafeteria.
- Check sinks and toilets in the restroom.
- Check HVAC for leaks and blockages.
For all your water and restoration needs call (574)533-2500 or go to the webpage www.SERVPROsouthelkhartcounty.com